Hello Again,
I would like to post more often but have not been really going out much lately. Too busy working both jobs and it's either too cold or it's too dark before I have the time to venture out to look at anything. It also doesn't help that things keep getting cancelled and I don't feel like dining out at restaurants right now either. But maybe I should anyways.
I've been feeling very bleak but looking for anyways to feel positive. I would have liked to have made a post for Bell Let's Talk but I couldn't bring myself to say much. However, the worst is over I think, at least for now.
I'd like to focus on happy things, positive experiences as much as possible in this. I know life is not sunshine and rainbows but it's just best not to dwell on the negative and my intention is to just focus on bringing some sunshine into this world.
Anyways, I will try find something to do - maybe even talk about the books I've read, or watch some movies for now.
Bye for now!
Comments
Post a Comment