Hello Everyone!
I have not blogged in years but I have decided to give it another go. Before I had a very negative outlook on life, where I saw everything as a jab at me or everyone was out to get me. Also, I had a tendency to rage and rant about every little thing. It was all quite melodramatic if you ask me. However, I have been working incredibly hard to change that. It is incredibly complicated as to why I was like this, and it took me a long time to realize the issue. Anyways, the point of this blog will be sharing my experiences around the city. Whether it be at concerts, events, or just out and about witnessing my surroundings. This is how I want to change my outlook in life by seeing the world around me and sharing that with other people. I want to share my personal growth.
I may tell personal stories here and there to relate to what I am talking about. I love sharing stories and I am quite the talker despite being introverted. Writing is something that has been an interest of mine as well too. I started when I was a young girl living on my home reserve back in Saskatchewan creating Doctor Who Fanfiction. The Doctor was my obsession for many years and I watched classic Who for years growing up since I was the age of five until my teen years when I no longer was able to see the reruns. This was also before the internet really took off but you can still search up relatable material and the world was finally wide open at my finger tips. If you haven't been able to tell by now, I grew up very isolated and I was a very naïve little girl. Anyways I googled the script to the Doctor Who TV Movie from the 90's with Paul McGann and Daphne Ashbrook and read it. I looked at countless set pictures and short clips and managed to imagine the movie in my head.
This kicked off an obsession for writing romantic fanfiction where I created a companion that was actually myself, and the 8th Doctor. I created incredible adventures of us together traveling through time and space in the Tardis. Being 15 to 16, I knew nothing about love or sex, but my hormones were RAGING. I fantasized us kissing. Yes, that was the most naughtiest thing I could thing of my imagined companion self doing with the 8th Doctor at the tender age of 16, was kissing him. Not even with tongue, because I didn't even know that was a thing. So yes, that was part of my writing history and where it all started. In a young girls hormonal obsession with a much older man. I cringe now when I think of it, haha!
So I will start off with writing 1-3 times a week, and getting some footwork done in my surroundings here in Calgary and try write something interesting about it. Maybe eventually I will get a post in daily if this really takes off. Doesn't help with Covid still out there keeping everything shut down.
I decided to share a picture of myself - just so everyone can see the glorious me. Just kidding.
Anyways - till next time!
Comments
Post a Comment